Monday, May 14, 2012

cheap nike air max 24 7 the guitar aside asked me

Xiao Yuan Han looked at the floor, Ling, Minzui the smile, said: while dodging said with a smile: Ye child? Xiao Yuan Han glanced at the floor, Ling, thought, and said: Xiao Yuan Han and F, Ling met while I sat in the wicker chair on the Yong family to listen to him fingering messy hostage chord.
Yong and do not know chords, there is no formal learned fingering, simply by virtue of a crash textbooks, find their own way, so the pop-up to not only not a tune, and even a bit noisy, but this did not affect my mood. I was more cluttered than his piano at the moment.
Yong messy the piano, I thought of a person, this is war Xin Fu.
My back thought for a moment in my entire junior high school stage, the only way to talk to me and the hearts of people, actually Xin Fu war I do not know this should be regarded as a sad thing, or should be regarded as a detached.
Since the return to the children of school after the beginning of Zhang Jie and I have some chat topic, Jie Chen of things transfer, I have not a same-sex friends, all my time is almost spent together and consider how we can together with F, Ling F, Ling.
I remember when L secondary, may be because Fu war Xin relatively good at thinking, but he has some degree of tacit understanding, in the face of a lot of things, I will relatively stay a thought,cheap nike air max 24 7, it makes me in that than the children of the school complex environment inside, I would be better off than it is now easy.
I think of the war Xin Fu at the same time, they will immediately realize that I should be careful analysis of all things in this period of time since, because a lot of things I had not encountered before,north face redpoint vest, if I were finishing not a clue, then, the results may not only the relationship between I and F, Ling will be affected.
Yong to see me sitting on a wicker chair without saying a word, but seemed preoccupied, to stop the action of the hands, the guitar aside asked me: your shrimp ye oh? The a look at the mind something like, also excluded I all right!

No comments:

Post a Comment