Wednesday, May 16, 2012

air jordan fusion 9 Ling.

I have said many, she did not want any accident, because these things to time, whether it is in the parents' side or in the school here,air jordan fusion 9, not to say, I Renxia this tone is most important is the time F, Ling said She no longer go to school dance, though she later did not go, that is the reason of her parents, I am convinced that F, Ling mind me, and really care about me.
Convinced that because of this, so just left when the left the piano in my field of vision, I have not told her what said, and perhaps it was my kind of idea that she was again and again in front of me and gave me all kinds of hint, hint that, so I have a trace of activity, such activity was initially just a concern: worried about her I have a good impression. to go to the Children's Palace until she.
I think the reason I feel the feelings.
I later analysis, and left the piano that day to take my car to buy drinks, and later said she could not move and give up, so to see Duan Lian beat me,nike air max 95 blue, this is a lie she said she did not need to buy drinks, even if she does not move will not go back, casually looking for a tricycle will be able to pull back a box of drinks, this approach left the piano is not no idea she is interested in following me, Duan Lian fight I just gave her a look for my reasons.
Under the dual pressures of before I did not understand this reason, I tread in fear of the floor Ling misunderstanding and fear left the piano to declare their feelings in front of the left piano seems timid, the situation suddenly turned to the point where I can not control, while surprising are all under the control of the left piano to the most terrible, unintentionally, actually grabs the hand of the left piano, such a move, any how I will explain also explains the unclear Is all I can say I did not mean?
So, when I found myself gripping the left-hand piano when I quickly shouted: Tricycle Ranging from left piano answer, I turned away, and left the piano behind me said: Left the piano, I laugh a little, turning her head back, the tricycle master: I went to a department store following the cold store, F, Ling and Li Wei has been sitting there waiting for me, see me in, Li Wei and beckoned to me, I went to the door, sat down next to the floor, Ling.
I laugh on the Li Wei, turned away and looked floor Ling She did not talk to me, looking at the table in front of the orange water, while that hand stroked her hair, but in fact I could see that she is waiting for me to answer the words of Li Wei.
F, Ling and I have waited for you half a day,

No comments:

Post a Comment