Sunday, October 14, 2012

oakley o store Said the dog in humanity

ut they are also considered.
Grunt ......
Burst of sound from the belly of the Ju Lang rang, cheap nfl smile, I know ... it must be hungry, good news out there a lot of snakes, or else I really do not know how to do.
Turned and took a cut snake, eleven fed a big mouth, has been fed six large pieces, the Ju Lang was finally full, comfortable head lying on the forelimb on, his eyes slowly close up, to see The ...... he did not restore the ability to act Efforts are now under cultivation it.
Is probably the snake also has detoxification, to noon, the Ju Lang finally rickety stand up quickly toward the distant woods ran, I watched it stunned it this is to doing?
Only thought for a moment that I understand ... from noon yesterday until now, he does not go convenience it has been eating so much meat, it also needs to excrete about.
Sure enough, after a few minutes,oakley o store, the Ju Lang supple ran back, it seems that he not only waste excretion, and even gathered in the body of toxins are excreted out, and he has basically been restored!
Always went to my Tuibian the silver Julang looked up at me, and the next moment ,north face resolve jacket... conspire to me Silver Julang intimate sinking silver head brushed against my thigh, like a pet dog.
Smiled and touched Julang the head, I gently said: Said the dog in humanity, in fact ... the dog is not a wolf domesticated from the wolf, and even smarter than dogs seemed to understand my words generally, raised his head the silver Julang shoved, a pair of silver eyes tight to see who I having left exp

No comments:

Post a Comment