Monday, July 2, 2012

oakley juliet sunglasses

! Opinion inside the pattern really is it. Ms Leung said to me proudly.
express themselves in front of the boss, but every employee is anxious things ah.
stick, raised my purpose today, smiled and looked at her cunning.
the branches. and inside all the settings should be fully in place, fully staffed. addition, sales of jewelry have to purchase is completed,cheap oakley sunglasses, and detailed the purchase of the channel and pricing documents data word, is to make my friends took over immediately after start business. , Although the acute point, but also not too fast right I can believe in your ability, if this help me well, I'm rewarded Oh. , gave her a promise.
Ms Leung to consider and finally agreed to my request, but she did not want any awards, but also mentioned a request requested content Daorang to some unexpected. She just hope that the establishment of the new company, let me find the right time. , arrangements the Zhao Yunshen to go abroad to take a refresher course, to enable him to improve their operational capacity, so in the future be eliminated.
This asked me how we can refuse? Of course, is a promise down to see I am sure Ms Leung happily face the kind of expression, I'm delighted for Zhao Yunshen, so one can think for themselves, deep love the girl in the side, very lucky.
While I Miss Xiang Liang account for some time to note the fact, the problem when my bag phone suddenly rang. I am embarrassed to her and smiled, and made a gesture, asked her to wait a bit,oakley juliet sunglasses, let me temporarily pick up the phone talk and then removed from the bag Is the boss? Yao micro ear heard the Yao micro the unique Diasheng, cheerful over the pass from Tingtongli.
I stood up and nodded, turned and left his seat Miss Xiang Liang points

No comments:

Post a Comment