Saturday, June 16, 2012

la jerseys but the monkey was very clear

Inexplicable impulse, but by no means is her lovely face, sexy and slim but her temperament, her mood and her understanding of things around him and judgment, along with the last glass of beer you'll feel my heart suddenly swarmed an slightly sweet and slightly acidic feeling, there is a vibrant comfort.
Sunspot drink, consciously or unconsciously, deliberately and others speak loudly, grandstanding, and the release of the repression of the past six months. Buried single threw out the Xiao Zhou, distant dark corner of a not tall men stop smoking smoke, Koyanagi whisper said to me:
Night Xiao Zhou door, I finally saw the legendary Koyanagi boyfriend, I tan this person is not generally soaked hand,la jerseys, thought I alone can not help a little lost now, can own girl.
Koyanagi speak loud enough, only I hear others if nothing had happened swinging the saw she walked toward the man, the two talked briefly and hastily leave.
Alcohol paralysis sunspots do not understand Koyanagi What've one o'clock would like to, but the monkey was very clear, things are certainly not simple, then shouted:
In order to avoid her embarrassment, I quickly pulled the monkey. Side Koyanagi very natural to go back, but gave up, the same man and that his brother disappeared into the night.
The next day, a monkey early in the morning they asked me:
Do not want him shouting so loud, sunspots awake, and monkeys squeeze a bed.
Dry Blankets that have been sunspot killed two-thirds of the territory, just give a monkey watched. About bounced on my bed. Lit a flat smoke got into my quilt, ask out of curiosity I:
See we do not speak sunspot red I spit out a smoke ring children:
At first I did not hear him, then his eyes at the ceiling reflections after said slowly:
Always thought, as long as the Internet, others will not find me.
Wherever, like fireflies in the dark woods of the scarab.
I am melancholy eyes, witty banter, marvelous lance slight typing, as well as the left hand to Flanagan the auspicious packages in two fast fifty-one .... deeply betrayed me ... Since the Koyanagi boyfriend exposure, they put this as a hot topic of gossip out of the well known, and my mood from bad to worse. To rub the smoke can not find the topic,nike air max id, to comfort me about it, this is not widely brother had left, followed by hippo to door to give my class a

No comments:

Post a Comment